The Cambridge-Le Quesnoy Friendship Association keeps the bond strong between the twinned towns of Cambridge (New Zealand) and Le Quesnoy (France).
Want to learn how to say "Le Quesnoy"?
One thing we get asked a lot is how to say 'Le Quesnoy'. So, a couple of years ago, we made this video - it was thanks to Simon at CreateVideo and lots of fab Cambridge peeps who starred on our video showing us how to say "Le Quesnoy'. Have a watch, and then have a go!
NB. For full details about this year's Bastille Day events please go to Events
And would you like to join the Cambridge Le Quesnoy Friendship Association? It's free - simply fill out the "Become a member" form below and receive our regular email newsletters.
About the Friendship Association
Aims and Objectives of the Association
- To develop closer bonds of friendship between Cambridge and Le Quesnoy
- To continue and preserve the historical link
- To encourage an exchange programme
- To encourage the study of French culture and language
- To encourage groups and individual visits to Le Quesnoy and Northern France
- To welcome group and individual visits from Le Quesnoy and Northern France
- To educate the people of Cambridge about the historical link between Cambridge and Le Quesnoy